Business Blue Checking
Perfect for businesses with limited transaction activity, this account helps you by providing access to a suite of online tools designed to meet all your daily management needs.
If you’re searching for banking solutions that work for your business, we have a variety of options to fit your individual needs. Our Relationship Bankers understand that one size doesn’t fit all, and your business is unique. That’s why our experienced bankers are eager to get to know you and your business, analyze your individual needs, and provide a solution tailored just for you. Working together, we can help you grow and prosper and become more profitable.
So, go ahead and take a peek at the features of our Local Business Checking account below. This account is designed to help keep your costs down so that you can conduct your banking easily and efficiently.
- Low Monthly Maintenance Fee
All it takes is $100 to open your account. Avoid a low monthly maintenance fee of $5 by maintaining a minimum balance of $2,500.
- First 500 Deposits, Checks, Withdrawals, Transfers, or Debits are FREE.
Your first 500 deposits, checks, withdrawals, transfers, or debits paid per month are free. Only after 500 transactions will a 50¢ per item fee be assessed.
- FREE CNB Business Debit Card Other charges may apply such as Returned Item/Overdraft and Third-Party ATM fees.
Use your card to make everyday purchases for your business, transfer funds, and avoid handling petty cash. Issue up to 10 employee cards, and set and modify spending limits for each employee.
- Business eBanking and eBill Pay First 10 bills are free, 75¢ per bill pay in excess of 10 per month.
Access your accounts and execute a variety of transactions 24/7. You can transfer funds from multiple accounts (business and personal), pay bills and view up-to-the-minute pending and posted transactions at your convenience.
- Free eStatements Paper statements are available for a $3 fee.
With free CNB eStatements, you have access to see check images and print this month's or last year's statements.
- eDeposit $50 per scanner per month; $10 per additional account fee
Allows small-business owners to remotely deposit checks to the bank and avoid multiple trips to the bank.
- Small Business ACH $50 per scanner per month; $10 per additional account fee
Make payroll simple and easy with direct deposit.