Important Information about COVID-19
The health and well-being of our customers, employees, and the communities we serve is our top priority. We understand the concern and uncertainty you may be experiencing surrounding the coronavirus and are committed to being responsive to your needs as the situation evolves. Should COVID-19 cause any disruption in our Bank’s daily operation, we will convey those plans through as many communication channels as possible.
As of Monday, May 11, our branch lobbies will begin reopening to the public. For the safety of our employees and customers, we are recommending the following guidelines:
- We are limiting the number of customers in our lobby to 10 or less at one time.
- Please use the CNB icons on the floor to help you stay 6 feet apart.
- Please do not enter the Bank if you have a fever, cough, or flu-like symptoms, or if you have recently traveled out of state.
- Enjoy the convenience of our Mobile Banking App or Drive-thru windows.
- Wear a mask and always practice social distancing.
Thank you for your patience and understanding as we take every precaution to safeguard the health of our customers and employees.
If you need to visit with your Personal Banker, Relationship Banker, Mortgage Originator or others, or access a safe deposit box, please call 601-693-1331 to make an appointment. The drive-thru windows continue to be open to provide service for your banking needs. Also, please take advantage of our mobile and online banking services.
Online Banking - Your Digital Branch
We offer a number of ways that you can access your accounts and manage your money through our suite of online services.
Reliable Sources Regarding COVID-19
Please be aware that there has been an increase in misinformation about COVID-19. For access to reliable information regarding COVID-19 we have provided you the following links:
Mississippi Coronavirus Hotline (available 24/7): 877-978-6453