- Smart Savings Transfer is an effortless, secure, and smart way to save. For example: If you have two debit card transactions that post and settle to your account today, one for $24.16 and one for $333.42, the debits will post as usual. The next day a total round-up of $1.42 will be debited from your checking account and credited to your savings account. Where does the $1.42 come from? Rounding $24.16 up to $25 adds $0.84, and rounding $333.34 up to $334 adds $0.58. When the round-up amounts of these transactions are added together, they make up the $1.42. Ask your Personal Banker if you have additional questions about Smart Savings Transfer.
- No monthly maintenance fee, ever.
- No minimum deposit required. Only available for in-branch account opening. Smart Savings Transfer must be connected to your CNB Checking account at the time of opening the account. If the transfer is not set up, a $100 deposit will be required.
- Free withdrawals or transfers Minimum balance of $100 is required to earn interest. Balances of $100 or more will earn 0.01% with an Annual Percentage Yield (APY) of 0.01%. Interest will be compounded and paid to your account quarterly. If you close your account before interest is paid, you will receive the accrued interest. Rates are set by CNB and are subject to change at any time. Fees may reduce earnings.
- Bank anywhere, anytime with just your smartphone.
- Get above-market interest rates and grow your balances fast.