Introducing the CNB Start Card:
a convenient temporary debit card that provides instant access to your funds so you can do more.
- Available for new consumer and business checking accounts or as a replacement for lost, stolen, or damaged cards.
- Start Cards must be activated within 24 hours of account opening. If you deposit cash to open your account, your Start Card will work immediately once it has been activated. If you open your account by depositing a check, our Funds Availability Policy will apply, and your funds will be available the following day. Please call 1.866.805.9565 to activate your card.
- You can use your CNB Start Card for all purchases in person and online.
- Add your CNB Start Card to your mobile wallet or swipe and enter your PIN.
- Permanent CNB Debit Cards are automatically ordered at account opening and should arrive within 7-10 business days. The account number is the same on your Start Card and your permanent CNB Debit Card. The expiration date and three-digit code will be different. NOTE: You will need to update this information on any debit card auto drafts or bill payments.
- Activating your permanent card will deactivate your Start Card. Please shred your Start Card once it is deactivated.