View the setup tutorial video or follow the instructions below.
1. Log in to your CNB Mobile Banking App using your online ID and password. Customers must be enrolled in CNB Online Banking to take advantage of this convenient service.
2. First Time User? You will be asked to Accept the CNB Disclosure and Agreement. Once you have accepted the disclosure and agreement and you have been approved to use Rapid Deposit Mobile, you may begin using it. If the “Access has been denied” message appears, and your checking account is a traditional checking or savings account, you should call the local bank or CNB’s Customer Care Center at 601.693.1331.
3. Using the MORE menu, select Check Deposit.
4. Choose the CNB Account that you want to deposit the check into.
5. Enter the amount of the deposit, including cents. Verify the amount before clicking Done. You will receive an Oops error when the amount entered is different than the amount detected on the picture of the check.
6. Endorse the back of your check with your signature and Mobile Deposit for Citizens National Bank. You must spell out the entire bank's name or it will not be approved.
7. The App will prompt you to take a picture of the front and back of the check. The “Phone camera needed” error will appear when there is not a camera detected on the device you are using to take a picture of the check.
You will receive “Front of Check” error when the camera detects a folded and /or torn edge on the check. You will also receive the “Front of check” error when the picture is too dark for processing.
The “View & retake” error appears when the front image is not legible.
When you see the message “Can you clearly read the following? Routing and Account numbers” it means the routing and/or account numbers may not be clear on the picture of the check.
8. Completing the Deposit
After you have taken pictures of both sides of your check you can complete the transaction by selecting Deposit Check.
Items that are NOT eligible for Rapid Deposit Mobile
Checks payable to any person or entity other than you (or payable to another party and then endorsed to you).
Need help? Call us at 601.693.1331 or e-mail us at email@example.com