With an SBA-approved loan, you can start or expand your business and take advantage of exceptional benefits such as lower rates and longer financing terms, as well as lower out-of-pocket expenses and lower closing costs.
At Citizens National Bank, we believe small-business owners are the backbone of our local communities. They provide jobs for the majority of our workforce and help stimulate our local, state, and national economy. That’s why we partner with the U.S. Small Business Administration to help small businesses get essential financing with affordable terms.
If you are interested in starting your own business, or expanding your current business, an SBA Loan may be a viable solution for you.
SBA Loans allow small businesses to:
- Provide long-term working capital for operational expenses, accounts payable, and/or purchasing inventory
- Provide short-term working capital for your business needs, including seasonal financing, contract performance, construction financing, and exporting
- Obtain revolving funds based on the value of existing inventory and receivables, under special conditions
- Purchase equipment, machinery, furniture, fixtures, supplies, or materials
- Purchase real estate, including land and buildings
- Construct a new building or renovate an existing building
- Establish a new business or assist in the acquisition, operation, or expansion of an existing business
- Refinance an existing business debt, under certain conditions
SBA Loans can often provide a means of achieving your business’s financial goals that might otherwise not be achievable through traditional bank financing.